dinsdag 18 september 2012

~{-2-}~ Jess b-day

So this weekend was Jessica's b-day and we celebrated it by going to eat some sushi at Fuso in Eindhoven. It was so delicious and it was a while ago since I last ate sushi (I guess it was with Juliette during the olympics). Anyways after picking up Juliette we drove to Eindhoven to meet up with everyone else. I guess we were the last ones arriving so we walked to the restaurant. The sushi was delicious, how I love it >.<

After lunner (lunch and dinner in one) we took some group photos outside. I couldn't really stay any longer because I had another b-day and we had to drive for more than an hour to get there. The party was crazy, lots of crazy drunk people. Unfortunately I had to be up and awake way too early so I only slept for 4 hours.

Here are photos of Jessica's b-day!

Group photos taken by Hennie Ummels






Love, Imke

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten