dinsdag 2 oktober 2012

~{-3-}~ Contest and b-day coming up

Hello lovely lads and ladies!

It's been a while since my last post, but nothing much had happened the last few weeks. I was supposed to have a Shebooya meeting last weekend, but unfortunately we had to postpone it due to sudden changes in our agendas. But no worries, we'll be having that meeting soon again ;)

Anyways, for the monthly contest of Pinky Paradise I've entered with a picture of me wearing my Princess Mimi Sesame Grey lenses. They really are my all-time favorite! So please help me win by going to the facebook page of Pinky Paradise, like them and then like my photo <3 I'd really appreciate it!

Here's my entry (click me):

Also, my b-day is coming up! This Saturday I will be turning 23 years old. That day I will be celebrating with my family. I've ordered sushi for everyone :3 On the 20th I'll be celebrating it with my friends, I can't wait any longer, it'll be so much fun!!

So that's my quick update, see you next time

Love, Imke

2 opmerkingen: